This Shasta Door is an attractive feature to your home.
Now, screen doors and laser cut screens don't need to be ugly! Our products are created with good aesthetics in mind, and work well alongside a wide variety of home styles and outdoor motifs. Our laser cut screens doors feature:
Natural Rust finish, or select a Dulux / Interpon powder coat colour
Powder coated options have a zinc plated undercoat
Security dead locks
Durable black aluminium 'Tough Mesh' (kid & pet proof) available on request
Stainless security mesh available on request.
Tough and sturdy manufacturer protects you and your family
Made in our Workshop in Melbourne
Price starts from $1500 but is POA, please send measurements and a photo of the door space and we can custom quote for you.
- This product is custom made so please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Please Contact Us for a freight quote for this item.
- Is there any maintenance required? Long term exposure to the elements and environment will cause changes and a continuation of the rusting process. If this is not desired, we recommend a small degree of maintenance. This involved a 6 monthly spray of Penetrol which can be purchased from any hardware store. Please note that harsh weather conditions may cause running.
- Will my rusted design leech & stain? Although designs with a Natural Rusted finish have been treated with an application of Penetrol, the rust is a natural process which may continue to develop over time. Maintenance may be necessary to minimise the effects of a Natural Rust developing, see above. We encourage you to re-consider when putting a Natural Rusted design in a situation such as, and not limited to, white/ light coloured walls or onto limestone/ sandstone pavers etc. Should you be after a maintenance-free option, we recommend a powder coat finish. It is possible to have a powder coat that appears as a Rust, has slight colour variation & is slightly textural.
- What are your finish options? Yes, we offer a range of options to suit colour / maintenance requirements. Options include: stainless #316, powder coat, Galvanised plate, or our signature Natural Rust finish. Our powder coated finish has an undercoated zinc plate for outdoor use, which also eliminates the need for maintenance and rusting. We recommend either powder coat or #316 stainless steel.
- Can I customise? Yes, Utilise your own designs. We can modify by re-scaling, re-sizing, adding signage / script etc. Framing is also an additional service, as is creating designs with folded sides, lighting, finish colour options & perspex.
Improve the style of your home with our Screen Decorative Metal Doors. Beautiful decorative screen doors for your home have the ability to add interest to a space in such a simple way.
Shipping and Delivery: Australia Wide Delivery
Special Order Information: This item is custom ordered and shipping time advised is an estimate. Please Contact Us on 1300 760 664 to check current availability.
Payment Options: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Paypal & Direct Deposit. All payments are processed using the latest SSL encryption technology.
Refund & Return Policy: Please contact us & return the item within 7 days for a exchange, credit or refund. No change of mind refunds on custom orders.